En-Vog-elmanns

En-Vog-elmanns

Monday, August 20, 2012

Playing at the Park



After what felt like an incredibly short summer (less than 2 months!), 
school started back up on August 14.  
Our after school routine has continued right where it left off.

School starts so early here to fit in the required American 180 days of school.  
Even though we started school on August 14, we won't get out until June 19!  
Who knew there were so many Jewish, Arab and American holidays!



I actually took these pictures last February or March, 
but I am just now posting them.  
Boy, am I slow!  But, not much has changed, other than it is not quite as green.  
Yet, I am still surprised at how green it is considering it didn't rain for 5 months!





The kids literally like to "unwind" after school.

This is the playground at the school, which finds us visiting most days.

















No comments:

Post a Comment