En-Vog-elmanns

En-Vog-elmanns

Sunday, October 2, 2011

The Blur of Summer


 Summer starts late in NYC - school is not out until June 28!  Margaret's birthday at the end of June helps us kick off summer, then it's already the Fourth of July.  Grant's birthday is a good midway point.  August is travel time.  Maya's birthday arrives in September and then it's back to school.  Phew.  Too much, too fast!

Here's a quick overview of the summer's pictures:

The Boys before church



Happy Birthday Margaret!



Building a happy, growing family

 






A Day at Belmont Race Track




Happy Birthday Grant!







Maya's Grass Doll



Family Home Evening Show and Tell
 



Margaret's First Hair Cut





Grandma and Grandpa Aaron Visit





Off to Wyoming (via Utah)





 


Time with Aunt Winona in Breckenridge, Colorado









 


 

 



 




 Back to New York









Happy Birthday Maya!

 


A happy, relaxing morning before returning to the hustle and bustle of school. . .



3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness gracious! I can't believe you have 5 beautiful children Elizabeth! What a fun looking summer. I cannot believe my mother, after she had her 5th, was as young as you & me! Are you in Florida or New York right now? We've moved up to Virginia last week. And I have to say it again, your children are dolls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - you weren't kidding. That is a ton of photos. Your family is darling. I wish we lived closer and could see your cute kids more often.

    Ami

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the BEST nieces and nephews in the whole world... they are the most talented, funniest, smartest and cutest by FAR!!!!!!! Loved talking with you the other day, Liz, miss you much! Hugs and kisses to the fam

    ReplyDelete